Now in its 7th year, PennFest’s line-up promises to be the best ever, with bigger names than ever before performing throughout the weekend.
Camping will be available on site from Friday 21st July–Sunday 23rd July, offering the perfect opportunity to enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the Chilterns. There will be free hot showers in the camping area as well as a quieter family camping zone complete with fairylights.
PennFest offers something for everyone. As well as an impressive array of contemporary and established performers, there will be creative workshops, a global artisan market with a selection arts based stalls to choose from, plus lots more, all lovingly crafted together to create a perfect event for the whole family. There will be a dance tent with guest DJs to continue the party once the bands have come off stage. In addition to the main stage acts, there will also be a diverse selection of exciting upcoming and popular local bands performing.
Children are not being overlooked – there will be plenty of activities to keep them happy in the Play Penn including arts and crafts workshops, street entertainers and performers and a circus workshop where they can learn circus skills. Many of the children’s events are free.
There will also be multiple bars and a wide range of quality food outlets, selling food from around the world.
PennFest . . love live music
Tickets can be booked securely through this website.
Problems purchasing your tickets online? Please email email@example.com
Friday and Saturday:
11am – Gates open to arena
12pm – Mainstage and Big Top stage open
10:30pm – Main stage closes
1am – Big Top stage closes
Our Old Skool DJs and more will be on our Big Top stage until around 1am on Friday and Saturday.
No new arrivals will be admitted to the campsite after 9pm on Friday or Saturday night.
The campsite closes at midday on Sunday 23rd July.
Leave the M40 at junction (signposted Beaconsfield) then at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A355. Follow signs for the A355 (Amersham). At the roundabout, bear left and join the A404. Turn left into Penn Street and follow signs for PennFest. Festival entrance is on your right hand side on Horsemoor Lane. PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO ACCESS TO THE FESTIVAL FROM THE OTHER END OF HORSEMOOR LANE.
From High Wycombe
Join the A404 towards Hazlemere. At Hazlemere crossroads, continue along the A404. Follow signs for PennFest, turning right into Penn Street. Follow directions as above.
PennFest will take place at The Big Park, Horsemoor Lane, Off Penn Street, Buckinghamshire HP7 0PL
For everyone’s safety, we will not allow cars to unload or stop in pathways, or to be parked next to tents. All vehicles must park in the designated car park and campers will carry their belongings to their tent pitch. Cars pulling trailer tents will be allowed to park alongside them in the campervan field.
Campers and festival attendee’s will be asked to keep the number of vehicles they bring to the festival to a minimum to help reduce the impact of the festival on the environment and local communities.
Please be considerate to local residents and do not park in the village – there is ample free parking for all on site.
The camping area at PennFest 2017 is in a fenced off area of the site, with a main entrance/exit and a further two additional emergency exits. Camping facilities will be available to ticket holders only and tickets must be purchased before the event.
General camping facilities include:
– Toilets . . free and checked/cleaned as necessary on a regular basis
– Showers . . free hot showers available
– Drinking water . . available free of charge
– Perimeter lighting
– Waste bins
– Small snacks/soft drinks available for purchase
– Fire point
– First Aid point
There will be a zero tolerance policy on any illegal substances or unruly behaviour and the camping area will have plenty of stewards/marshals throughout the whole event.
There is plenty of space and there will be plenty of toilets, hot showers and ample water points to give PennFest campers a happy and enjoyable stay.
Although we will try our very best to keep the toilets well stocked, please bring your own toilet roll just in case.
Cooking and Fires
Open fires and candles are strictly forbidden for safety reasons, as are disposable BBQs. Campers may use gas or charcoal burning BBQs. Campers must ensure gas canisters are not changed inside tents or caravans.
There will be plenty of drinking water points throughout the campsite and festival. To conserve water, we will not allow paddling pools.
ALCOHOL FOR PERSONAL CONSUMPTION IS ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE CAMPSITE, SUBJECT TO STEWARDS’ DISCRETION. EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS MAY BE CONFISCATED. Campers are allowed to bring in their own supply of alcohol, to be kept in the camp site and not the main arena. Glass bottles will only be allowed in the campsite and not on any other part of the festival site. There will be a full bar in the main arena providing a range of soft and alcoholic drinks. stewards/marshals manning the campsite entrance will ensure that alcohol is not brought into the main arena.
There will also be a zero tolerance policy on any illegal substances, unruly behaviour or apparent severe intoxication. Stewards/Marshals will have the right to refuse anyone entry into the festival site on any of these grounds.
No sound systems, amplified music, stereos, drums or any other noisy items will be allowed on site. Campers who disregard this regulation will be asked to leave the camping area.
Security of Cars, Tents and Property
Our stewards/marshals will keep a watchful eye on the camping field for the whole festival. However, please note that we cannot accept responsibility for any losses that may occur and that our stewards/marshals may request to search you and your possessions.
No pets will be allowed on site, except guide dogs for the blind.
Please dispose of rubbish in the bins that will be provided.
You can bring your own picnic into the main arena but we have a wide variety of catering on offer, including Indian, Mexican and Chinese. Unfortunately, we can not allow alcohol to be brought in to, or out of the arena (a range of premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks will be on sale from our bars).
Please help to keep the festival secure and protect yourself by heeding the following advice:
– Don’t leave valuables unattended in your tent and ensure that you safeguard your property when in your tent.
– Don’t leave anything valuable in your car and leave your glove compartment empty and open.
Our main objective is to ensure everyone has an enjoyable, SAFE and trouble free day.
Rules and Policies
The organisers are committed to uphold both the laws of the land and the terms of the Event License. These include:
– Absolute adherence to the laws governing the sale and use/abuse of alcohol, with particular regard to the sale of alcohol to minors, under the age of 18
– A ban on people taking alcohol into or out of the main arena
– Zero tolerance to the distribution or use of drugs or illegal substances
– A ban on glass and ANY sharp objects being taken into the Festival site
– Protection of children from any harm
– Discrimination on grounds of age, ethnicity, disability, gender or sexual orientation
– The rights of those members of the public using public rights of way around the outside of the arenas and car parking areas
PennFest Entry Terms & Conditions
THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET, OR ENTRY INTO PENNFEST, SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
1. All entry terms and conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
2. In the event of a breach of these conditions by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representative’s that admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances or “legal highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either will lead to your ejection from the festival and possible prosecution.
4. Camping is permitted only in the official campsites with a Weekend Camping ticket. Do not camp within the fire lanes marked with white lines on the ground or low crowd barrier. Your tent will be removed if you do so. No sleeping in vehicles is permitted in any car park. You enter the campsite, festival site and car parks at your own risk. The organisers, and their agents, shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind.
5. We strongly advise that for your own safety you do not camp or park in unofficial campsites or car parks outside the official PennFest site.
6. Camper vans, caravans and trailer tents only are permitted into the camper van area. A maximum of 4 persons is permitted per pitch and all must have a valid weekend camping ticket. Camper van tickets must be purchased in advance.
7. No duplicates will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
8. Weekend Camping ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband on arrival and this must be worn at all times for the duration of the event.
9. No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible plastic or similar material containers of not more than 500ml. Any containers with broken seals will not be permitted.
10. Private sound systems, illegal substances, glass, fireworks or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
11. Please respect the site and use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished and you will leave yourself liable for ejection.
12. If you have any disabled access requirements please see our website for full information. Access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity.
13. Persons lost in the arena should meet at the Welfare / Information tent.
14. No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs for the disabled.
15. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring ID. PennFest operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
16. Official merchandise is only on sale inside the festival site; please do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors.
17. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from UK Live Limited.
18. No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted in to the arena.
19. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs, this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Please note that the line-up is subject to change, without prior notice, if circumstances beyond our control dictate this.
20. In the event of cancellation of the festival by UK Live Limited, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
21. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost or damaged tickets, keep your ticket safe.
22. Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
23. This ticket is security printed; please keep it dry and in good condition.
24. Resale of this ticket is prohibited without the express permission of UK Live Limited. You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if you are selling or transferring the ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so.
25. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from UK Live Limited.
26. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
27. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions or conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
28. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
29. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into PennFest in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING.
CCTV IMAGES WILL BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME AND DISORDER.
Experimenting with drugs can lead to adverse reaction. If you do take drugs and you become ill, depressed or frightened, please ask a steward to direct you to our on-site welfare centre which can help and support you.
You will be searched at the entrance. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated.
The main car park is immediately adjacent to the arena entrance and parking stewards will ensure that any registered disabled guests are directed to the disabled parking area, which is very close to the main arena entrance.
Disabled toilets are provided on site.
There is no covered viewing platform at PennFest, but there is a small area reserved for disabled guests. However, if disabled guests find that there are specific problems resulting from their disability, please contact one of the stewards who will be happy to do everything possible to help you.
IMPORTANT: This offer is only available to those people that would be unable to attend the festival without a full time assistant. Every application is looked at on an individual basis and if anyone is found to be making a fraudulent application, we reserve the right to cancel both the original ticket and personal assistant ticket, before and during the event.
To apply for a personal assistant ticket, please follow the procedure below:
– Buy a standard general admission ticket (must be online)
– Email us proof of purchase (the email from Gigantic) AND a copy of your letter of award for DLA (or equivalent)
Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 15th 2017. Please ensure that any attachments do not exceed a file size of 1MB, and that you include your full postal address in your email.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TICKETS WILL BE POSTED ONE WEEK BEFORE THE EVENT